Transmission Outlet’s services don’t start and stop with your car’s transmission.
- We are qualified to perform any and all of the following car care services—we perform high quality car care services you can trust.
- All of our technicians are ASE Master Certified.
- Our technicians use the latest diagnostic tools and equipment to ensure your vehicle is serviced correctly while maintaining your manufacturer’s warranty.
- We service all makes and models using quality replacement parts.
Whether you need us to provide services like brakes, a tune-up, radiator flush, repair or refresh your air conditioning, or replace or inspect your shocks & struts, we are here provide the finest services.
Our ASE certified technicians know a vehicle’s brake system inside and out. Our full line of brakes and brake repair services will get you back on the road in good shape, safely, and in record time. If your vehicle isn’t stopping properly or your vehicle mileage is at a point where you would like to have your brakes checked, bring it into Transmission Outlet for a thorough brake inspection.
We conduct one of the most thorough inspections in the business. First, we will road-test your vehicle; put it on our lift and remove all four wheels for complete visual inspection; inspect brake calipers, fluid quantity and quality; inspect discs, drums, and the master cylinder; measure brake pads and rotors thickness to industry standards; and thoroughly explain our completed diagnosis.
Periodic tune-ups on your vehicle can make the difference in how well that car or truck serves you and for how long. Engines are complex pieces of machinery, and over time you’ll notice that components wear, ultimately causing a deterioration of both performance and fuel economy. If you begin to notice decreased mileage, power, frequent stalling, or appearance of warning lights, it’s time to turn to the affordable auto tune up at Transmission Outlet in Tucson, AZ.
Our standard tune-up services include:
- Engine components check
- New spark plugs
- Set timing and idle (if applicable)
A totally inclusive tune-up would also include:
- Filter bundle (includes air and fuel filter)
- Cleaning your fuel system
A regularly scheduled professional tune-up by one of our ASE certified technicians will assure you a long and cheerful relationship with your vehicle for years to come.
Maintaining you vehicle’s cooling system is very important to its health and longevity. Once of the most important aspects of the cooling system upkeep is regularly flushing the radiator.
A main benefit of routinely flushing your radiator is removing contaminates. A radiator flush eliminates the old radiator fluid in the system so that no old radiator fluid mixes with the new radiator fluid.
Another benefit is the removal of rust build- up. Rust is a major cause of over- heating in poorly maintained radiator systems. A radiator flush helps to remove those rust deposits when the old radiator fluid is pushed out.
A regular radiator flush prevents rust build- up and contamination of the fluid. Fresh radiator fluid adds lubrication to the entire system keeping it clear of corrosive build-up. This allows the coolant system to operate at top performance and reduces the risk of your car over-heating.
For most vehicles, a once-a-year radiator flush is sufficient. However, other vehicle models require radiator flushes more often. Consult your car owner’s manual for specific instructions on your particular vehicle, or just ask us at Transmission Outlet to recommend a reasonable plan to keep your radiator serving you at its optimum.
Air Conditioning Repair/Re-charging
In Tucson, we know how important a properly working air conditioner is to every driver and passenger. Very often an AC recharge is all that is needed to restore your comfort. If you notice your air conditioning system is not blowing as cold as it should, bring your vehicle to one of our locations to have one of our ASE skilled technicians decide if an auto air conditioning repair service is what is needed.
Look for these issues to keep your heating and cooling system in prime working order:
- A/C system doesn’t cool vehicle to set temperature or heater is blowing cool air
- Fan/blower does not work when set in A/C mode or louder than usual
- Heater, top and side vents, or defroster do not work
- A/C or engine makes loud noises when the heat or A/C is turned on
- Vehicle stalls or idles roughly when A/C is turned on
- Vehicle runs hot or overheats when A/C is on
- There is water on the floor of the vehicle
- Electric engine cooling fan quickly cycles on and off
- Unusual odors come from interior vents
- Windows fog when defroster is turned on
How your vehicle rides depends on many things… weight distribution, speed, road conditions, and wind. It is important that the vehicle suspension system, including the shocks, struts, and springs are in good condition for a comfortable ride. Replacing worn or inadequate shocks and struts will help maintain good ride control as they:
- Control spring and suspension movement
- Provide consistent handling and braking
- Prevent premature tire wear
- Help keep the tires in contact with the road
- Maintain dynamic wheel alignment
- Control vehicle bounce, roll, sway, drive and acceleration
- Reduce wear on other vehicle systems
- Promote even and balanced tire and brake wear
Automotive Repair Tucson – Transmission Outlet is dedicated to providing the best possible customer service possible. Please be sure to go to our Shop Specials section for our current promotions and specials. Come by and visit our clean and professional shop, and meet our qualified professional transmission specialists today—just call 520-882-8210, email us at email@example.com, or drop by our shop at 1050 S. Euclid in Tucson. We’re open 8:00 a.m. till 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday (closed on weekends, but other times are available by appointment).